YRKLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Tapo Smart Cameras
2022-09-11 07:03:11
Re:Why there is no offline notification for tapo cameras?
@Solla-topee Sorry, but I don't agree. Doing it by a router is problematic and generally is a nonsense. I can't understand why you worsen so much this very good system Tapo, by not implementing, such...
5HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Requests
2022-07-28 13:54:28
Cars detection
What is obvious- the camera must have AI to send the notifications ONLY when a person is detected, and Tapo fortunatelly has it- which is the most important part of this system. Hpwever AI should be...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Requests
2022-07-28 13:46:10
Re:Offline notification
@YRK I would add also, that there should be a delay in this notification, let's say 1 minute (or even more), because it shouldn't send a notification, when there is a short problem with connection...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Tapo Smart Cameras
2022-07-18 12:33:46
Re:Welcome to Feature Request Board for Tapo
@Solla-topee Off line notification on phone (when a camera goes offline) is a must!
7HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Requests
2022-07-18 12:32:11
Offline notification
Users of Tapo cameras must get the notification on the mobile phone, when cameras switch to offline, because, for example- a burglar can cut the electricity. Such notifications are norm in security...
14HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Requests
2022-06-10 07:21:32
Why there is no offline notification for tapo cameras?
Hi, Users of Tapo cameras must get the notification on the mobile phone, when cameras switch to offline, because, for example- a burglar can cut the electricity. Such notifications are norm in...
61HELPFULS