TeetharKeharLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-02-25 03:59:22
What should I do now?
I reset my router and obtained the default pin and username from the back of the router. Then, I logged in and followed Tp-Link's "Quick Setup" guide. Although everything else is working fine, I have...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Bulbs
2023-01-23 08:10:36
Re:Wall Switch to Control Kasa Smart Bulbs
Multiple brands including kasa make wifi smart wall switches. A good technique is to use smart bulbs in lamps and smart switches for light switches. It keeps people from flipping the switch and...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ DSL Modem&Routers
2023-01-23 04:20:34
VPN TP-Link router
I am trying to figure out how to configure the Bell Fibe modem to allow TP-Link Archer to act as a VPN. I am not sure whether I have to do a port forwarding or another method to allow external users...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ 3G/4G Routers/MiFi
2023-01-20 09:27:59
Re:tp-link 4g router does not recognize sim card
That this tp-link router supports GSM The card that comes from my ISP doesn't work on my cellphone, so looks lile it's not GSM.. Does that mean there is no solution
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Tapo Smart Sensors
2023-01-12 04:13:14
Re:Motion sensor on Tapo C310
@RajeevElzrando PAM Diff plug in on Scrypted to capture mentions, right? And what about Snapshots? The camera has a link that provide Snapshots image? I wonder it because I have a Ring doorbell,...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Bulbs
2023-01-11 10:28:04
Wall Switch to Control Kasa Smart Bulbs
Just installed some Kasa KL125 smart bulbs into an overhead fixture with plans to just remove the wall switch and plate it over. But I’m wondering if there’s a way I can replace the switch with a...
0HELPFULS