Vincent_DLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Tapo Smart Sensors
2023-12-17 09:56:20
Re:How to enable or disable motion detector notifications with a scenario or automation ?
@Vincent_D "I've also seen that we can enable disable this automation just with phone location" : Excellent !!!! Thank you for the information
0HELPFULS
2023-11-24 11:41:08
Re:How to enable or disable motion detector notifications with a scenario or automation ?
@Kuldeep_Kumar I'm always looking for a scenario. I hope the development team takes this topic seriously...
2HELPFULS
2023-04-20 10:05:23
@Solla-topee Thank you for your consideration of our messages. If you need more precise information you can contact me.
3HELPFULS
2023-04-18 10:29:30
@Meteorites In fact, I use the motion sensor to trigger the Hub's siren while I am away. The camera handles motion/person detection and recording independently. I have created scenarios and shortcuts...
5HELPFULS
2023-04-18 08:10:28
@Meteorites Absolutely. At the moment, I manually turn on the sensor notifications when I leave my house and turn them off when I get home.. Also, it would be great to have the ability to turn off...
6HELPFULS
2023-03-26 18:02:19
How to enable or disable motion detector notifications with a scenario or automation ?
I would like to be able to turn off the Sensor notifications when I am at home with a scenario. And turn them back on when I leave my home. Is this possible or will it be part of a future upgrade ?
15HELPFULS