nevesd5LV1Online
Following: 1Followers: 1
Forums/ Tapo Robot Vacuums
3 weeks ago
Re:RV20 Mop Spinning endlessly
Here's a new update of version 1.1.3 Build 240318 Rel.161138, now with more than a month of daily use. Whenever it vacuums, the robot spins on itselfeven in areas without obstacles (it seems that it...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Requests
3 weeks ago
Re:Change Robot Language
@Wayne-TP I suggested the Portuguese language, but I would be happy if the languages available could be chosen. I can't consider the voice packs as a request but as an option that doesn't work,...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Requests
3 weeks ago
Re:Change Robot Language
@Wayne-TP Is there a date for the new release? Where can I see what's new in each release?
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Requests
2024-07-24 11:16:17
Change Robot Language
Hello all, When will the option to choose "the voice" of the robot become available for RV20 Mop? So far it just "says" beep beep. It's not possible to select another language. General settings ->...
0HELPFULS
Stories/ Tapo Smart Cameras
2024-07-19 11:53:44
Ideas for automations and shortcuts that make your home smarter and your life simpler
The idea was to turn my dumb house into a smart house. It's a job that's never complete, but it's reached a high level. When I go to a house without automation, I already miss it. I'm sharing some of...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Tapo Robot Vacuums
2024-07-18 07:56:54
Re:RV20 Mop Spinning endlessly
@Johnny-5 I made the request for help directly through the app:Settings ->Help and Feedback I explained what was happening, shared the report and technical support in Portugal contacted me via email....
0HELPFULS