nevesd5LV1Online
Following: 1Followers: 1
Forums/ Feature Requests
By nevesd5 2024-07-24 11:16:17

Change Robot Language

Hello all, When will the option to choose "the voice" of the robot become available for RV20 Mop? So far it just "says" beep beep. It's not possible to select another language. General settings -> Rob
Stories/ Tapo Smart Cameras
By nevesd5 2024-07-19 11:53:44

Ideas for automations and shortcuts that make your home smarter and your life simpler

The idea was to turn my dumb house into a smart house. It's a job that's never complete, but it's reached a high level. When I go to a house without automation, I already miss it. I'm sharing some of
Forums/ Tapo Robot Vacuums
By Reymez95 2024-04-21 16:56:26

Vacuum cleaner making rounds without any obstacles

Hi, Since a few months we have the vacuum cleaner. Since the last app update, and maybe a firmware update, our vacuum cleaner is turning rounds at some places. The floor is clean and has obstacles whe
By Waagaard 2024-05-15 16:22:04

Rv20 mop plus strange turns and spin around

Hour robot vacuum cleaner, which we've had for almost 2 months, has started to make strange turns and spin around sometimes without any obstacles in its way. And it doesn't move in straight lines like
By nevesd5 2024-07-11 10:58:57

RV20 Mop Spinning endlessly

Hi, everyone I bought the Rv20 Mop about three weeks ago. Since then it has been cleaning every day without any problems using the same pattern and the same map. Since yesterday, it has been spinning