FarmerCLV1Offline
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ WiFi
3 weeks ago
Re:EAP215 Bridge-Kit Fails to Adopt Sub AP
@FarmerC Those are the instructions I used initially. On my initial out of box try I did get them to adopt and connect but at the same time I had a network problem that I had incorrectly attributed...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
3 weeks ago
@Hank21 Manually configured the APs to reverse their roles. Main AP now functions as Sub AP, Sub AP now functions as Main AP. LAN cable connected to Main AP PoE supply. Tried to adopt and the current...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
3 weeks ago
@Hank21 Controller version 1.31.3 Build 20240620 Rel.80383. I had updated to this version when prompted to do so a number of weeks back. As far as I can tell it is the latest version. I was able to...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
3 weeks ago
EAP215 Bridge-Kit Fails to Adopt Sub AP
For reference, my network already consists of mutiple working EAP650 indoor APs all hardwired to an SG3452P switch, not mesh. I wanted to connect an out building about 700' away from our main...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ SOHO Switches
2024-04-12 15:50:53
Re:EAP650 through multiple switches?
@Clive_A Thank you Clive_A. I did as you suggested and am now able to make connections to all three SSID's broadcasting. I guess my earlier searches were not quite on topic to find your guide. Your...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ SOHO Switches
2024-04-11 19:21:33
EAP650 through multiple switches?
My core switch is a TL-SG3452P in an Omada network and I have (5) EAP650's direct connected and adopted each broadcasting the same (3) SSID's on separate VLANs and everything is working fine. I...
0HELPFULS