MatsNitsLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Feature Requests
a week ago
Re:Manually Activate Siren
@hpp8140 This is one of the must have which is missing from other competitive brands. in that case; a user can check live view (just like that or on notification) and trigger alarm only if required....
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Requests
a week ago
Multiple schedule for Tapo camera Notification/Alarm
Hello Support, 1. Multiple Schedules for Alarm Notification (We not can schedule only ONE for one day) I feel like it would be better if we have multiple schedules for alarm/notification. As of now;...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Tapo Smart Cameras
a week ago
Re:Tapo C220 Auto Tracking often didn't return to default position after 30 sec.
@Solla-topee Ive updated the camera and now it seems all good for now... I will let you know if something weird is noticed. Hope all fond a solution with this issue on this update. Suggestion: Why...
1HELPFULS
a week ago
Re:Tapo C220 Auto Tracking often didn't return to default position after 30 sec.
Mac id details sent to DM as requested. Thank you for your time and effort to help us. Waiting for your helping hand of advice and update.
0HELPFULS
a week ago
@Somchai You seems right, on normal quick test, it works amd returns to default, but if the motion happens for a long time in an area, the issue pops in and the camera forgets the default.
1HELPFULS
a week ago
I have the exact same model camera and build. Also it looks my settings are very same with yours. I am also facing this issue after the recent successful firmware update a few days back.
1HELPFULS