MR.SLV5Online
Following: 6Followers: 17
Forums/ Controllers
Wednesday
Re:OC200 unable to see EAP115 Access point
@MTHAREJA Which hardware version and which firmware version do you have on the access points? And do you have access to AP web console in stand alone mode?
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
Wednesday
Re:ER707-M2 v1.0 - Bugs/Winge
@MrHC1983 2.5G WAN1 is WAN only and cannot be changed. this is the default WAN for this device. that's probably why the port is called 2.5G WAN1 and not 2.5G WAN/LAN1 Why?? I do not know.. But that...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
Wednesday
Re:Failed to obtain the IP address
AnnusKhan wrote @MR.S If you want to remotely connect to my computer to check the configuration, I will provide you access of our hardware controller using Any Desk. @AnnusKhan No I dont do that, You...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
Wednesday
@AnnusKhan ok, yes it sounds like a complicated solution, it's not that easy to help without having access to your system, you can contact support, maybe they can do a remote session to your network....
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
Wednesday
@AnnusKhan May I ask why you have 5 WAN configured? is it not enough with 1 max 2 for failover? can you show me a screenshot of VPN_RT, isn't it a VPN tunnel to a remote site?
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
Wednesday
@AnnusKhan ok, but what I don't understand is why you're having problems with SFP+ WAN1 when you haven't connected anything to this port. I don't see any VPN screenshot, can you show me how VPN_RT is...
0HELPFULS