MR.SLV5Online
Following: 6Followers: 17
Forums/ Controllers
a week ago
Re:Failed to obtain the IP address
@AnnusKhan May I ask why you have 5 WAN configured? is it not enough with 1 max 2 for failover? can you show me a screenshot of VPN_RT, isn't it a VPN tunnel to a remote site?
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
a week ago
@AnnusKhan ok, but what I don't understand is why you're having problems with SFP+ WAN1 when you haven't connected anything to this port. I don't see any VPN screenshot, can you show me how VPN_RT is...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
a week ago
@AnnusKhan SFP+ WAN1 is WAN by default and can not be changed to LAN port. which VPN are you using, can you show a screenshot of the VPN configuration? and you should upgrade the firmware on the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
a week ago
Re:Omada SDN Controller_V5.14.20 Pre-release (Released on Apr 12th, 2024)
Hank21 wrote MR.S wrote @Hank21 Internet is available, everything looks and works as it should except ISP Load statistics. ER8411 gets Public IP from DHCP without problem, ER707-M2 has fixed public...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
a week ago
Re:Site with 3 VLAN's and multiple switches
@Geert_V Router LAN to LAN ACL has two options, either close everything or open everything. so what you are trying will not work. it is strange that TP-Link has not prioritized getting this in place,...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
a week ago
Re:Slow SMB transfer speed
@myke52 why do you think the router is the problem? LAN to LAN communication does not go through the router
0HELPFULS