MR.SLV5Online
Following: 6Followers: 17
Forums/ Routers
By MarcusVilela 11 hours ago

URL Filtering - Browser Response

I would like to know whether the internet user try to access one blocked URL will appear a message on his browser saying it's blocked by admin or something similar. If yes, is it possible to load a sp
Forums/ Switches
By G0tta_be_KD 13 hours ago

SG3210X-M2 just magically stopped working this morning

I have the SG3210X-M2 switch. Not the SG3210XHP-M2 switch, but the SG3210X-M2 switch with no PoE ports. One issue I've faced is that any device with an unknown/new MAC address connected to any of the
Forums/ Controllers
By Captal 14 hours ago

Omada Hardware Controller API

Hi all, Our company provide captive portal services for hospitality and entertainment venues. We are relatively new to Omada, but we do have the Omada cloud controller successfully integrated Now we h
Forums/ Routers
By itkairos 15 hours ago

I want to send only voip traffic to the ipsec tunnel.

We configured the headquarters and five branch offices with IPsec VPN. I only want to send voip traffic from 5 branch offices to the main office ipsec tunnel. I want the VOIP traffic to go out to the
Forums/ Routers
By Banaipe 20 hours ago

ER605 - USB Modem - Static IP configuration

Hi, I am using this router with a fail-over wan configured, using a 4G usb modem. Everything works fine and the only problem I am facing is the lack of static ipv4 configuration for usb wan. I want to
Forums/ Routers
By AlexKots Yesterday

ER605 port forwarding is not working, with a Wifi to LAN as input in WAN

I have connected my Zyxel VMG8623 modem/router to the ER605 WAN input through wifi, using a Tenda Wifi/router that is been setup as Station(Client) acting as a "Wireless Adapter". I had to do so, beca