MR.SLV5Online
Following: 6Followers: 17
Forums/ Routers
By WinkTech Yesterday

Allowing Access through Ports

Using a ER605 Router without the Omada Controller. Have a music device that needs to have data pass back and forth from device to server. Local music device has an IP of 192.168.0.132. They are tellin
Forums/ Controllers
By muzicman0 Yesterday

One-to-One NAT with limited ports?

I have multiple static IP's with my ISP configured. I have a Node on my network that is mapped to one of those static IPs. I can't seem to get the firewall rule in place to only allow port 80 and 443
Forums/ Routers
By wiency Yesterday

is there a chance of adding a PPPOE server in OMADA in the future

a posible project that may require a PPPOE server on my client im using OMADA setup but omada doesnt have this feature is there a future patches that may add this kind of services on my ER8411 router,
Forums/ Controllers
By MDowns Monday

Is DHCP Service Active On ER8411 When Software Controller Is Not Running?

When the Software Controller (Windows) is not running in the background on a Windows system, does the DHCP service continue to function on the ER8411 Router? This is not clear if the Omada Software Co
Forums/ Routers
By PauloStefani Monday

OpenVPn Connects but does not browse the internet after firmware update

Hello friends, after updating the firmware, browsing through the VPN on the internet started to oscillate. I can connect to the internal network and access the data, however, when I try to browse, mos
Forums/ Controllers
By JATavares Monday

VPN IPsec

I am trying to stablish a VPN IPsec (I have tried in a more or less lab and it worked but one month later when I tried in the field it seems that the tunne is open (I can see it in both ends ) and if