David-TPOnline
Following: 9Followers: 147
Forums/ Deco
21 hours ago
Re:X55 unusable
@kuitogu Hi, is MacBook the only device that can't get internet access from Deco? If you enable the Guest network(5GHz only) with a new SSID, would MacBook connect to the Guest network and have...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
21 hours ago
Re:X55 - No traffic monitoring visible
@Tottbeck Hi, Thank you very much for your feedback. Could you please refer to this link to help me submit the APP log first: How to submit Deco APP log Deco X50 is not supposed to display the data...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
21 hours ago
Re:What is difference between Deco X20 v1 vs v2 vs v3
@saratkumar Hi, you can tell the hardware version here: The wireless specifications are similar, all AX1800. Deco X20 V1 and V2 use HomeCare security kit. Deco X20_V3 uses HomeShield. Then there...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
21 hours ago
Re:Optimal configuration P9, M5 and M9 Plus
@Bodacious Hi, Did you still plan to keep the previous 3*Deco P9 together with the new 5 Decos? Are you able to run Ethernet cables through the house? If we could only connect Deco by Wi-Fi to each...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
22 hours ago
Re:Some devices connect others say no internet - Please Help
@TomKM Hi, May I know the model number of your windows laptop? It is suggested to disable the "Mesh Tecgnology" on the Deco APP. For the MacBook,, did it help if you try to forget the current network...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
23 hours ago
Re:Deco Monthly Recap- Check What's Currently Going on With Deco
@Leminhhdat Hi, thanks for the feedback. I think the wireless range of the Deco X60 should be better or at least the same as the Deco S7. Currently, We can try to change Deco X60 to be the main Deco...
0HELPFULS