David-TPOnline
Following: 9Followers: 146
Forums/ Adapters
4 hours ago
Re:Can't connect to 5g network
@Gary9 Hi, Thank you very much for the feedback. I'd like to follow up on your case via email and consult the senior engineers for further assistance. In the meantime, may I know how you limit the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Range Extenders
5 hours ago
Re:Tp link re200 range extender not work
@SIRAT5353 Hi, welcome to the community. Is your RE220 behaving like the following post: RE220/RE200/RE190 Keeps Restarting Automatically If yes, you could contact the local technical support for...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Range Extenders
5 hours ago
Re:setting desperate password
@sshrock Hi, welcome to the community. RE220 might not be a proper choice to "set separate id & password". It doesn't support this feature yet. You could consider the model listed in the following...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
6 hours ago
Re:M4R preferred signal source not available
@SJCov Hi, welcome to the community. I'm sorry that I haven't received any updated news on the 1.7.0 firmware of Deco M4_V1/V2. So far, I'm afraid you might still need to install the 1.7.0 beta...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
6 hours ago
Re:Unstable connection
@CharlesM99 Hi, Charles, The roaming is more like a joint effect on both the AP and the mobile client. When we disable "Mesh Technology", Deco will not actively prompt clients to roam to another AP....
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
8 hours ago
Re:Devices cannot connect to Deco X60 WiFi Network
@Glaydson Hi, did it help to turn off "fast roaming" and "beamforming" on the Deco APP>More>Advanced? It is also suggested to turn off 2.4GHz under the Main network, and then enable the IOT network...
0HELPFULS