OjosLV2Offline
Following: 0Followers: 3
Forums/ Tapo Smart Cameras
2021-12-02 14:07:24
Re:Where do I post a thread about problems updating firmware through Tapo APP?
Solla-topee wrote @Ojos Thank you for more details. Please connect your mobile phone to Home Wi-Fi, turn VPN or mobile data off on the phone. If update firmware under local network, does that help....
0HELPFULS
2021-11-29 10:05:10
Re:Where do I post a thread about problems updating firmware through Tapo APP?
@Solla-topee I've got a number of C200 cameras and P100 plugs. The cameras all updated without any problems, but the plugs are currently on firmware version 1.3.4. Updating them previously caused no...
0HELPFULS
2021-11-26 12:53:03
Where do I post a thread about problems updating firmware through Tapo APP?
I have a number of Tapo devices (C200 & P100) which I have been managing through the Android Tapo APP for a long time without any problems. Today I'm experiencing problems after being told my devices...
0HELPFULS
2021-09-09 22:22:54
Re:What's this new error message about NVR and SD card recording?
@ Solla-topee The Tapo camera supports the standard ONVIF protocol (Profile S) so it could work NVR devices that support the standard ONVIF protocol. You could learn more about NVR device from...
3HELPFULS
2021-09-07 07:38:06
Re:What's this new error message about NVR and SD card recording?
@Solla-topee said: NVR is a hardware device for the recording and camera management( purchased by users separately), if you do not own it, choosing SD card recording should be fine. Please make sure...
1HELPFULS
2021-09-06 19:26:37
What's this new error message about NVR and SD card recording?
I have had my C200s cameras for several years and I am using them with the Tapo App. Suddenly I've started getting an error message saying: "Tapo Care works best with one of NVR or SD card recording,...
0HELPFULS