eduytitoLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Feature Request
2021-03-22 07:03:56
Re:KC200 We need firmware update with RTSP protocol support, etc.
If the camera transmits online, it also has a way of making that streaming local. Do not tell me that it does not support it, because they do not modify the firmware. It is what we all ask of you,...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Cameras
2021-03-22 07:02:56
Re:Kasa Care Subscription Cancellation Rip Off
@Solla-topee If the camera transmits online, it also has a way of making that streaming local. Do not tell me that it does not support it, because they do not modify the firmware. It is what we all...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Request
2021-03-21 20:22:56
None! Those who respond here are puppets of the company, for which they only respond with dissuations, and that they will send the claim to those who edit the firmware and here we are, waiting for...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Cameras
2021-03-21 20:15:18
Re:Kasa Care Subscription Cancellation Rip Off
Huge scam from TP-Link !!! I would never have imagined it. Above they do not support the RTSP protocol to be able to record yourself locally, and you have a useless camera, only to watch live. Great...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Request
2020-07-26 18:07:01
We are all still waiting for the update. Did you get an answer for the firmware update with the improvements?
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Cameras
2020-07-26 18:02:17
Re:KC200 Kasa Outdoor Camera ONVIF / RTSP Stream
we are all asking TP-Link to update the firmware to support the RTSP protocol so it can be used with QNAP and Sinology NAS. They still don't respond incredibly.
3HELPFULS