rjwill10LV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Tapo Smart Light Bulbs
3 weeks ago
Re:Firewall Rule to allow Tapo devices access to TP-link servers
Thanks. I actually found that the DNS server I added didn't like the tapo bulbs, but worked with the Tapo camera. 1.1.1.1 didn't like the bulbs, but I changed primary dns to 8.8.8.8 and now it works.
1HELPFULS
2024-03-27 10:26:41
Firewall Rule to allow Tapo devices access to TP-link servers
I've recently set up a new router in my network and it appears to be blocking the WAN-out for my TP-Link devices. I can allow all traffic for WAN-out which will allow the connection again, but I'd...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Requests
2023-08-08 08:38:50
Re:Feature request - Gradual wake up mode on smart bulbs
@KalleKat I'm on Android, and get ads when I open the app, although they are occasional. I'm on Tapo V 2.17.112. I'm able to block ads within my network, so unsure how frequently they should appear.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Requests
2023-08-08 07:53:48
@rjwill10 It will never happen. Noticed they have been kind enough to include ads in their app though...a feature no one requested.
0HELPFULS
2021-10-13 14:41:08
@J.Vilar It is availble, but you have to self set it, which is time consuming. I've listed the steps below: 1. Open Tapo App 2. Select your bulb, mine is called "bedroom" 3. Select the schedule icon,...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-03-18 08:47:34
Re:Wifi speeds slower than wired speeds in access point mode with Sky FTTP
@TP-Link Thanks, I guess that clears that up. I'm a little confused though, as you market the E3 as follows: "Deco E3 provides fast and stable connections with speeds of up to 1167 Mbps and works...
0HELPFULS