Hank21Online
Following: 7Followers: 46
Forums/ WiFi
By FarmerC 3 weeks ago

EAP215 Bridge-Kit Fails to Adopt Sub AP

For reference, my network already consists of mutiple working EAP650 indoor APs all hardwired to an SG3452P switch, not mesh. I wanted to connect an out building about 700' away from our main building
Forums/ Gateways
By ctrlaltpasta 3 weeks ago

FR365 - Unable to turn on OFDMA

Under device -> FR365 -> Config -> Advanced I'm unable to turn on OFDMA for both 2.4 and 5Ghz networks. It shows that the change was successful, but when I switch views, it shows that it's not enabled
Forums/ Requests & Suggestions
By ctrlaltpasta 3 weeks ago

FR365 - VPN Client - Using a DNS name for the remote server

When setting up a VPN client, I have OpenVPN configs that point to a remote server via DNS. As a client, the VPN config requires an IP for the remote server. Is there a way to use a DNS name for the r
Forums/ WiFi
By Waggett 3 weeks ago

Radiation Pattern Map for AP8635-I

I want to try mounting AP's in the attic of my single-story house to overcome some mounting obstacles I face trying to do it inside the living area. The attic temperatures get fairly high in the summe
Forums/ Pharos Wireless Bridges
By tcumming 3 weeks ago

"Scan" does not find obvious AP's. Yes I'm in client mode.

My CPE710 does not find any AP's, even when I'm pointing it right at one. I'm in client mode, but I've tried all the other modes just in case. Once in a great while, it will find an AP that is far awa
Forums/ Controllers
By Salaver 3 weeks ago

OC200 Controller Compatibility with EAP650

Hello all, I recently decided to switch from a software controller to a hardware controller, so I bought a CO 200. However, I realized too late that I received the V1.0 controller version (still with