Following: 7Followers: 46
Forums/ WiFi
By balkris 3 weeks ago

EAP225 Outdoor - DNS Server not working

Hello, i just want to ask why the DNS server on the EAP225 does not work Thanks
Forums/ WiFi
By Flo81 3 weeks ago

Connection between eap225 and 110

Hello, I have a eap225 outdoor networks with several hops. Is it possible to add an eap110 outdoor as an hop? Cause I have a bad connection and just need it for an Tapo plug. Didnt get it running. thx
Forums/ Requests & Suggestions
By Babun-Sikder 3 weeks ago

Request for New Feature: Category-Based Blocking and Allowing in Omada Controller Firewall System

Dear TP-Link Team, I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to request the addition of a new feature to the Omada Controller firewall system: the ability to block and allow traffic based on pr
By Morris211 3 weeks ago

List of things that would improve omada authentication portal.

custom IP address/URL for the authentication portal. WiFi kiosks at malls, resorts, airports and hotels usually use short IP address for their authentication portal like [20.0.0.1 or 10.0.0.1] their p
By gpglang 2024-08-01 08:40:05

Feature request: add field [Subject] to mail server

I think most of us are using a system to catch alerts and have them worked on in some kind of workflow. To distinguish the sender there are several possibilities. We use a specific syntax that should
Forums/ Controllers
By JoseMorales 2024-08-01 11:21:58

How to create many separate networks Omada

Hello. I have Omada network and I want to add new networks for our service and maybe other office. There is one building, our office and service, and a part rented for another office. Our network can