Hank21Online
Following: 7Followers: 45
Forums/ WiFi
By jkerrigan93 Yesterday

Feedback on New Omada Residential Setup

Just looking for some quick feedback on a Omada residential setup in Australia. I currently have a couple deco's and unmanaged network switch and am looking at moving to something for local control (o
Forums/ Requests & Suggestions
By mike7809 Thursday

CloudFlare DDNS/ other providers that do not use a "GET" request

Please allow the user to make simple "PUT", and "POST" requests, maybe add CURL to the OS of these routers, I personally own an ER7206, which is a spare, and an ER8411. I would like to have a custom c
Forums/ WiFi
By PK26 Yesterday

Deco xe75, tp link vx220-g2v, eap 215

Hi, Wanting to get wifi to my shed. I currently have a deco xe75 mesh system in my house and have purchased a eap 215 bridge kit for my shed. My question is can I connect my eap 215 to my deco with et
Forums/ WiFi
By sbs22 Thursday

TP Link Omada System not seeing WIFI in Home Network setup

I've tried to set up a home network using Omada and other TP Link products but come to a point where it fails due to not seeing WIFI networks or allowing connection. I've had the comcast modem/router
Forums/ Controllers
By Viche Thursday

Export settings from Gateway to Omada Controller (SW/HW/CBC)

How can adopt Omada gateways into Omada Controller without losing teh full configuration on the gateways. We already tried pre-configured all the data in Omada Controller but when adopt the gateway, t
Forums/ WiFi
By Bolczerw Thursday

One network, different SSID on each device

Hi, I am trying to set 2 different WIFIs. one wifi on each device. How to do the following? I dont want and dont need to use VLANs. IPs work, DHCP works. The problem is that - I have no idea how to as