Hank21Online
Following: 7Followers: 46
Forums/ Controllers
By madof a week ago

How to change HTTP Port for Controller Management

我在debian下运行Controller。安装文件:Omada_SDN_Controller_v5.14.26.1_linux_x64.tar.gz 在我尝试System Settings修改HTTPS Port for Controller Management、HTTP Port for Controller Management时收到报错信息:The HTTPS port conflict
Forums/ Controllers
By wuppi a week ago

Ubuntu - Omada Controller Restart not successfull

Hello, over night, some update seems to have decided to restart tpeap.service. After that restart, the webinterface is not reachable anymore: "Timeout" These are the logs: journalctl -b -u tpeap Sep
Forums/ WiFi
By _dx_ a week ago

EAP 215 Bridge Kit SSID

Hi There. I've just installed a EAP 215 Bridge Kit to allow for CCTV cameras to be viewed remotely from a remote location. They have linked together successfully, I have taken a LAN out of the POE inj
Forums/ WiFi
By DReidT a week ago

Expand home network to two out door buildings

Currently I have a building approximately 150’ away from my home. I have Cat6 burial wire run and connected to an access point. I get basically the same signal there as I do in the house. I’m now look
Forums/ Requests & Suggestions
By Flexibug a week ago

SNMP ifDescr only works without Omada Controller

Current situation: After Editing a "Port Name" using the Omada Controller Web-UI, the new Value is only shown in the Omada Controller UI. It is currently not updated to the corresponding SNMP OID, suc
Forums/ Controllers
By Fae 2024-07-26 07:20:50

Omada SDN Controller_V5.14.30.7 Pre-release (Updated on Apr 10th, 2024)

This Article Applies to Omada_SDN_Controller_v5.14.30.7 Windows Omada_SDN_Controller_v5.14.30.7 Linux_x64.tar.gz Omada_SDN_Controller_v5.14.30.7 Linux_x64.deb Overview We hope to offer you with a chan