Leo-BLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 1
Forums/ Tapo Smart Plugs
By zepplmetz 2022-10-21 07:22:34

energy cost per kWh

Hi there, Tapo App does not accept entering values smaller than 1,-€ per kWh. Who can help? cheers
Forums/ Tapo Smart Light Bulbs
By Leo-B 2022-10-19 12:51:37

Groups of Lightbulbs does not update the status

Hi, if a group of light bulbs is turned on, and lets say you manually turn of the light bulbs or disconnect the power. In the Tapo app, the group button still shows that the group is turned on. That's
Forums/ Feature Requests
By Leo-B 2022-10-19 11:38:48

[Feature request] Motion sensors active times

Hi, It would be great if we can set an active time-window on motions sensors. A practical example would be, we set the motion sensors to detect motion only on night time, triggers will turn on some li
Forums/ Feature Requests
By Leo-B 2022-10-19 11:32:16

[Feature request] Lightstrips grouping

Hi Team, Could you please consider adding the possibility to group Lightstrips? Even better if they can be grouped with light bulbs. Controlling all light strips in a group is very useful, especially
Forums/ Tapo Smart Light Bulbs
By Stian1 2022-09-21 09:48:56

Tapo - Light strips L920-5

hello. i just got 3 of these light strips and it is working great! i have all 3 of them is use in a single room, but its one thing i cant figure out.. and that is. i want to control all of them within
Forums/ Feature Requests
By Leo-B 2022-10-19 08:58:37

Lightstrips grouping!

Hi Team, Could you please consider adding the possibility to group Lightstrips? Even better if they can be grouped with light bulbs. Controlling all light strips in a group is very useful, especially