FlameOtterLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Routers
By FlameOtter 2024-04-29 13:55:48

Inter VLAN Routing and Gateway Management Page

Trying to isolate each VLAN. I've created an ACL Rule which blocks the VLAN from accessing other VLANs. This seems to work. However, if I block a VLAN from accessing the Gateway Management Page it see
Forums/ Routers
By FlameOtter 2023-12-16 17:49:15

USB Tether Setup for USB Modem for Failover

USB Tether Setup to pass through internet fort a ER707-M2 or an ER605? I'm guessing if something works for that or other business class routers it should be adaptable for other devices as well. I don'
Forums/ Requests & Suggestions
By FlameOtter 2023-12-16 16:17:01

USB Tethering

Would be interested in some type of USB Tethering via the USB Port. Unless this is already in place, it would be a welcome addition. Recently had some downtime when the Highspeed internet went down. W
Forums/ Controllers
By FlameOtter 2023-11-06 16:31:57

Possible to Add protocols in Omada SDN Controller for a Router?

I would like to addd protocols so that they can be included in the Firewall ACL Rules. For example, I would like to allow certain protocols when creating the Rules. For example, I would like a rule to
Forums/ Controllers
By FlameOtter 2023-11-03 22:32:50

Firewall ACL Rules. How to choose a IP-Port Group along with IP group source and destination.

Omada SDN Controller version 5.12.7 Trying to setup the Omada SDN Controller for Gateway ER707-M2, but I'm sure it's similar for the ER605 V2 as well. In the local setting, we had to choose a service
Forums/ Controllers
By FlameOtter 2023-11-01 01:47:46

Gateway loses internet connection to CBC or remote Omada Controller howto recover

Curious if I have a remote Omada SDN controller either through CBC or hosted offsite and the internet connection is lost. How would I recover? lets say the internet replacement requires different spec