DennisSchmitz55LV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Stories/ Tapo Smart Plugs
By Wayne-TP 2024-03-22 06:32:42

What is TP-Link Local Smart Action?

What is TP-Link Local Smart Action? TP-Link Tapo/Kasa Smart Action provides easy interconnection between various smart home devices through the creation of automation or shortcut rules, all of which a

What is TP-Link Local Smart Action? TP-Link Tapo/Kasa Smart Action provides easy interconnection between various smart home devices through the creation of automation or shortcut rules, all of which a

Forums/ Tapo Smart Cameras
By Super_Genius 2023-08-06 20:18:20

D230S1 Doorbell video call alert not working on iPhone

I have just received my D230S1 and am having problems with the doorbell providing a live ring alert on my phone. I appreciate that this product has just been launched, and therefore this is likely to
Forums/ Feature Request (Deco)
By Nardol 2023-08-25 17:03:42

ability to modify DTIM (Delivery Traffic Indication Message) interval

In some case I.E. some Espressive devices or the Nuki smart lock 3.0pro, the DTIM interval can improve stability and performence for connection. Unfortunately, the default one is not the best for thes
Forums/ Feature Request (Deco)
By David-TP 2022-03-29 07:33:27

Does Deco support separate 2.4GHz and 5GHz SSIDs?

Deco supports disabling 2.4GHz and 5GHz separately under the Main/Guest/IOT networks. As for separate SSIDs over 2.4GHz and 5GHz, it might not be completed via a single network, But you could set the