SDGTRLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Feature Requests
By Jasesun 2023-08-05 15:49:03

Cameras with Spotlights need feature to turn on light when motion is detected from Sunset to Sunrise

I like to use my spotlight as a deterrent. I'd like it to go on when there is motion at night to let someone know "hey there is a camera here, move on". However with a lot of spotlight cameras the spo
Forums/ Tapo Smart Cameras
By SillyPari 2024-04-11 22:07:43

C220 HDR Support

Hello my friend is looking to purchase C220 for bird monitoring, he requires HDR video enhancement for his YouTube. I was looking for spec datasheet its says it does support WDR (maybe WDR & HDR are s
Forums/ Feature Requests
By SDGTR 2024-04-11 20:55:12

Please add the ability to turn on the camera's alarm siren manually.

Can you please add the ability to turn on the camera's alarm/siren manually? There are times when I don't want to have the alarm sound every time a person triggers an event but I would like the abilit
Forums/ Feature Requests
By SDGTR 2024-04-10 21:10:51

Allow live viewing for more than 5 minutes at a time.

Is there any word on the possibility of allowing live viewing for more than 5 minutes without the nag screen asking you if you want to keep watching? It would be great if we could do this. Sometimes I
Forums/ Feature Requests
By SDGTR 2024-04-10 17:03:21

Feature Request - Tapo C120. Add a setting where spotlight turns on when motion detected.

Please add a setting where the spotlight turns on when motion is detected independent of whether it's day or night. This would be a good security measure. If Wyze can do it, I'm sure TP-Link can also
Forums/ Tapo Smart Cameras
By SDGTR 2024-04-09 17:29:40

New Tapo user here. C220 - Questions about Pano (Beta) and Patrol modes.

Maybe a dumb question but what exactly is Pano(Beta)? Is this just a way of taking a panoramic picture of the room and not really something used to monitor the area? If it is useful for monitoring, ho