SDGTRLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Feature Request (Deco)
3 hours ago
Re:Web UI Configuration
wase4711 wrote @Bandoul agree, and opinions are fine, after all this is the internet, but, no matter how you sugar coat it, TP Link/Deco has become a inferior company, they dont reply to issues or...
0HELPFULS
3 hours ago
Bandoul wrote @SDGTR Never said the Deco was bad or it needs to be changed. It just has to please both people like you for the simplicity and people like me by adding the ability to fully be able to...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
3 hours ago
Re:No option to test Internet speed on Deco app (XE75)
I would also like to see this feature added again. About a month ago I "upgraded" my old Nighthawk MK63 mesh system to a Deco X5000, did not like the X5000 so tried an Asus XT8 which was the worst...
0HELPFULS
Yesterday
Re:Possibility to change WiFi channels
Another vote for this.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
Yesterday
Re:What reports are available with the Security+ and Advanced Parental Controls subscriptions?
@Riley_S Thanks for the reply. The features I'm looking for are the ability to monitor traffic by device in real-time with a historical log of hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly usage. Basically, it...
0HELPFULS
Yesterday
wase4711 wrote @SDGTR an XT8 is one of the older asus mesh setups, and I would never recommend that to anyone in mid 2024 also, you should NOT use QOS and some of the other things you didnt like...
0HELPFULS