SDGTRLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Feature Request (Deco)
2 weeks ago
Re:Web UI Configuration
wase4711 wrote glad to see you dumped this Deco sheet and went with a real route I warn everyone I know now about avoiding this Deco Krap, and, to anyone reading this, sell that Sheet on Ebay and...
0HELPFULS
2 weeks ago
Re:Web UI Configuration
Bandoul wrote @TP-Link We might as well be talking to a wall! These people are not listening to us and furthermore they don't give a rat's behind about our complaints or concerns. In fact I doubt...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2 weeks ago
What reports are available with the Security+ and Advanced Parental Controls subscriptions?
I'm looking for something that will let me view data usage for each specific device in real-time AND per day, per hour, per week, and per month. I've been told that this is not available through...
0HELPFULS
2024-04-28 16:43:46
RE:Traffic monitor in the Deco app would be great for monitoring our devices!
Even the cheapest crappiest routers, mesh systems, etc I've had over the years had the option to track data usage by device and overall. Not sure why TP-Link has been unwilling to add this when so...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-04-28 15:28:38
Re:Deco X5000 Mesh system. Desperately need a way to view data usage by device. How can I do this?
Alexandre. wrote @SDGTR I have Tapo C225 camera without TP-Link cloud plan, it definitely transfers video to the Internet. This is easy to test: turn off WiFi on smartphone, keeping just cellular...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-04-28 14:43:29
Deco X5000 Mesh system. Desperately need a way to view data usage by device. How can I do this?
I may have even posted this question before but do the Deco mesh systems really not have a way to see data usage per device? When I go under Reports > Network all it shows is how many new devices...
0HELPFULS