SDGTRLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Feature Requests
2024-04-26 18:11:01
RE:Cameras with Spotlights need feature to turn on light when motion is detected from Sunset to Sunrise
Another vote. I made a separate request asking for this feature but it looks like more people have responded to this one so just adding my vote. This should be added to every camera with lights...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Tapo Smart Cameras
2024-04-25 15:45:29
Re:Motion zone pic removal
@Glennedb I've gone through the same thing with a bunch of Tapo cameras. A couple of times what worked for me was to turn on privacy mode for a few minutes, reboot the camera, then turn off privacy...
0HELPFULS
2024-04-22 15:21:59
Re:Auto reboot setting. Stored on the camera or triggered by the app?
@Solla-topee Perfect, thanks for the info. This helps.
0HELPFULS
2024-04-19 17:48:28
Auto reboot setting. Stored on the camera or triggered by the app?
This morning my C510W was offline even though it was still on and patrol mode was working. Since I couldn't connect to it from the app I had to go outside and unplug it and plug it back in, then it...
0HELPFULS
2024-04-17 16:39:23
Re:Guide | How to manually trigger Alarm
@SillyPari Got it, thanks. So basically the camera just needs access to the Tapo cloud services for this to work.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Requests
2024-04-17 13:53:55
Please add "Reboot" to the actions that can be configured in a shortcut.
This applies to all Tapo cams. Please add the Reboot functionality to the list of actions available when creating a Shortcut. I have 9 cameras and will probably end up with 10. Sometimes if I'm doing...
1HELPFULS