SDGTRLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Tapo Smart Cameras
2024-04-17 13:49:04
Re:Guide | How to manually trigger Alarm
@SillyPari Good find! It would be great if they add the ability to turn on the siren while viewing the live feed but for now this is a functional workaround. BTW, when you say it only works with the...
0HELPFULS
2024-04-16 15:12:29
Re:How would I create a shortcut to reboot all my cameras at the same time?
@Solla-topee Thanks for the reply. Is this something I should submit as a feature request or is there a technical reason why this could not be implemented?
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Requests
2024-04-16 04:25:42
RE:Tapo App notification sounds - more options.
I think I figured out why the Tapo notification sound switches itself back to the phone's default notification sound. I don't know how to fix it permanently but it seems to happen every time I add a...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Requests
2024-04-15 17:25:30
HmmmUK wrote @SDGTR Hi, on Android you can change the notificaton sound on a per app basis. So you can have your txt messages and Tapo notifications use different sounds - the problem is all the Tapo...
0HELPFULS
2024-04-15 03:16:16
How would I create a shortcut to reboot all my cameras at the same time?
I've looked through every section of the Tapo app and I can't find any way to create a shortcut to do this. My cams are all C120s and C225s but none of them show a Reboot option in the actions I can...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Requests
2024-04-15 00:13:27
Seems like there are several threads asking for the ability to change the notification sound in Android. Right now the Tapo sound is the same as my text messages. I don't know if I'm getting a text...
0HELPFULS