woozleLV5Online
Following: 0Followers: 14
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Swamibob Saturday

Archer AXE75 - Router says v1.6 on bottom, in the setup it says firmware is v1.0

The question is, why does my router have v1.0 firmware loaded on it when the bottom says v1.6? I went to download the latest firmware and it tells you to look on the bottom to find your version and do
Forums/ Range Extenders
By Scipio7 Saturday

New device not added

I cannot add new device because I cannot create a new password .
Forums/ Range Extenders
By Kelnerrr Friday

Do the Onemesh Range Extenders have to match the Onemesh Router?

Hello, i recently bought an Archer AX3000 Router that supports onemesh and I want to purchase a Range Extender. After looking in the website i noticed that certain extenders match certain routers and
Forums/ Adapters
By Gertgrg a week ago

Archer TX3000E Not detected on Windows 11

Hello, I've just bought the Archer TX3000E and installed it today. However, when first installed, it would bluescreen my pc. After some looking around I found out that I had to disable the "Intel(R) W
Forums/ Adapters
By Tori9th a week ago

TG-3468 doesn't go full-speed

I have a very poor quality PC atm, it's an old iMedia s1300 from Packardbell with am3 processor and da061l-3d motherboard. Onboard nvidia lan can only run 10/100, so i decided to get an affordable opt
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Moha9 a week ago

Speed limit not working on ax55

When I set a speed limit for devices connected via the network, nothing changes. For example, if I set a speed limit of 10 megabits for a device, it will continue to operate at full speed as if I had