woozleLV5Online
Following: 0Followers: 15
Forums/ Adapters
By rok123 a week ago

Adapter TP-LINK Archer T3U Plus doesn't detect 5G internet from my phone

Hello. I just bought your Archer T3U AC1300 Dual Band Wi-Fi adapter and I tried to share hotspot from my phone. It works only with 2.4 Ghz network speed but when I try to change it to 5 Ghz, which I w
Forums/ Adapters
By Founder_ a week ago

TP-LINK UE306 not working

TP LINK ue306 does not work, it says "Connected, but there is no access to the Internet" I downloaded the drivers, it did not help. I use windows 10. Internet is available, the adapter itself blinks.
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Sabbir19 a week ago

5ghz channel limit 36 48

My router now sow 5ghz 5ghz channel limit 36-48 Another channel not sow Plz help
Forums/ Range Extenders
By Nick50 2 weeks ago

TP Link extender

Bought a range extender and apart from the mobile that it’s tether to during initial set up it won’t connect to anything else in the house. Double and triple checked password and it is correct. What i
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By eys a week ago

Parental control not working on AC4000 Mu MiMo

I tried to use parental control, and it successfully recorded all network activities. However, the device can still access the blocked content after I blocked them. I tried to restart both the compute
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Keriane73 a week ago

Firmware Upgrade Issues - TL-WR841N

I have been having connectivity issues for quite some time. I have tried downloading and installing the updates as they come through but have been unable. I tried to upgrade the firmware to TL-WR841N(