Solla-topeeOnline
Following: 30Followers: 127
Forums/ Tapo Smart Cameras
By VuKc Yesterday

C420 and Solar Panel A200

Hi all, I am confused with the operation of Tapo Solar Panel A200 with Tapo C420 Camera. I have A200 solar panel correctly installed and connected to the C420 camera for some time now. Initially, when
By Bhagavat Yesterday

SD Card not working- Not Getting option to Format on APP

Hi I bought Sandisk SD cards and tried to insert them but the camera keeps on telling me that " Invalid format"/ I have formatted the SD card to FAT32 but still the same error. I get a troubleshooting
By Solla-topee Yesterday

Detection and Recording features for TP-Link cameras

. Introduction Detection Feature Our Kasa and Tapo Cameras come equipped with a Detection Feature. This feature allows the camera to detect events and send you alerts immediately. You can also view vi
Forums/ Tapo Smart Hubs
By Devilsire Saturday

Tapo H200 broke after firmware update?

Recently had a firmware update prompt, which i did, 1.3.0 Build 20240221 rel.53262. However i noticed that my Hub is no longer able to ring / siren, be it via 1) manual testing within the Ringtone set
Forums/ Tapo Smart Hubs
By Poppi63 Monday

How to use H100 hub doorbell without a smart switch

Hi Is there another way to use a H100 doorbell than with a Smart Switch? The Smart Switch is so easy to steal or just remove. I would like to have a "button" that can be fastened securely. More like a

Tapo C200 pans on its own to random position & stucks at this point

The horrible bug in your devices is that the cam simply gets stuck to a random position. When I try to bring back via remote control, the cam keeps getting stuck. I turn off & on remotely, it starts p