Solla-topeeOnline
Following: 30Followers: 133
Forums/ Tapo Smart Cameras
By Solla-topee 13 hours ago

Why Tapo ColorPro Cameras Exhibit Motion Blur in Certain Night Vision Scenarios

Hey everyone! In this post, we'll delve into the reasons behind motion blur in videos recorded by Tapo ColorPro night vision cameras in certain low-light scenarios. Additionally, we'll explore workaro
By juanopolis Yesterday

nc450 contraseña error con admin

luego de hacer un reseteo de mis 2 camaras, ya no puedo configurar nuevamente en la app tpcamera las mismas. Me dice error de contraseña, y estoy tratando de entrar con "admin". Tampoco puedo entrar a
By XuMePa-- Yesterday

Tapo c200 recording schedule do not show up

Hello, My Tapo C200 doesn't show Recording Schedule in the app, is it possible to activate it only with Cloud subscribtion without microSD card?
Forums/ Feature Requests
By SDGTR Yesterday

Please add "Reboot" to the actions that can be configured in a shortcut.

This applies to all Tapo cams. Please add the Reboot functionality to the list of actions available when creating a Shortcut. I have 9 cameras and will probably end up with 10. Sometimes if I'm doing
By Simon2 Yesterday

Tapo with C320WS cameras record at same quality as live stream

Using the tapo app i go to the video quality tab to set resolution of the live feed. The app communicates that it is the live stream itself that is affected by this option but when i go to download th
By Solla-topee 19 hours ago

What Can I Do if My Camera Frequently Stucks or Reboots?

Introduction: If you are experiencing frequent camera stuck or automatic reboots, it can be frustrating. In this troubleshooting guide, we will explore the possible causes of camera system freezing or