Wi-Fi Routers

TP-Link is the most popular brand of wireless router around the world. We are aimed to provide a fast, stable, security product for our customers. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
Wi-Fi Routers

Tags

Label

I am having many issues with this router dropping the WIFI signal to all of the Apple devices in the house. This is 2 iPhone 14's and an iPhone 15. As you can see my firmware is up to date. I have run
Wi-Fi 6EWDS/Range Extender ModeWiFi dropping
By Madams13 · Latest post Wednesday by ArcherC8
0Helpful
47Views
1Replies
Dear all, I am experiencing instability of my router - it is critical as it is 4 mo old and I need a stable connection ... After the first Wan OFF Wan ON occurrence, I have updated the router and now
Firmware UpdateWi-Fi 6E
0Helpful
34Views
0Replies
I am setting up my new TP-Link Router - Model AX3000 Pro. for teh 1st time and I see there is an option to have an IOT Network. But... even though there is a separate SSID and password for this IoT ne
Wi-Fi 7Wi-Fi 6E
By Stavros19 · Latest post a week ago by karunsiri
3Helpful
128Views
6Replies
Hi Guys and Girls, I am starting to lose my patience with TP-Link i use to think there products were very good but since owning the GX90 and now the BE550 i am losing confidence in the brand. Tech sup
Firmware UpdateWi-Fi 6E
0Helpful
60Views
0Replies
While running this setup: Where Router1 is connected to Router2 via LAN to LAN port, I try to initialize OneMesh network, but getting "Operation Failed" error. This is the route to the error: from web
Access ControlWi-Fi 6EOneMeshRoaming
By hWmMzIfYNRISEgn · Latest post 2024-05-09 20:51:47 by terziyski
1Helpful
197Views
5Replies
bandarcolok link login pasti bisa dengan mudah, sehingga kamu wajib bermain disini pasti bisa di akses dengan mudah >> INGATCOLOK.COM link login pasti bisa
Access ControlWi-Fi 6EUSB SharingRoamingbandarcolok
By kodox
0Helpful
656Views
0Replies
I have a TP-LINK AX3000 router that I'm using with Spectrum's 1Gbps fiber connection. When using Wifi (and only wifi; ethernet works fine) certain media and phone apps will not load or only partially
VPNWi-Fi 6EBugs
0Helpful
64Views
0Replies
I purchased two identical routers, ARCHER AXE75 (EU) v1.0 and attempting to initialize OneMesh functionality in my home. Both routers were properly updated (via Tether app) to latest firmware: 1.1.9 B
OneMeshRoamingAccess Point ModeWi-Fi 6E
By hWmMzIfYNRISEgn · Latest post 2024-04-23 02:34:36 by terziyski
1Helpful
120Views
1Replies
Wifi settings haven't changed both software and status LED shows wifi on however suddenly lost broadcast. Tried disabling and enabling also rebooting. This happened after less then two months of use.
Wi-Fi 6E
By Cat7 · Latest post 2024-04-19 23:16:44 by ArcherC8
0Helpful
150Views
2Replies
I am now seeing that there are versions 2.0 and 2.6 for AX11000 routers. I assume that the "newer" revisions work better than than 1.X ones. Is the chipset different? Are there less famed WIFI disconn
Firmware UpdateWi-Fi 6E
By Mystiky · Latest post 2024-04-01 03:03:47 by SlickDaddy96
0Helpful
443Views
2Replies