Deco

TP-Link Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh solution providing seamless Wi-Fi coverage for your house. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Deco products.
Deco

Tags

Label

I run a server and a domain at home. My Domain is running my dhcp server and need to disable dhcp on the router. Access point mode is not an option. I am using this system as my main firewall. Will th
By socoolone · Latest post 22 hours ago by yves_b
0Helpful
27Views
1Replies
I upgraded my M5 network to a XE75 one. I currently have 2 XE75s on the network and they work well. I'd like to add a couple of the M5s, but I haven't been able to. When I try to add one I never see t
By MBB819 · Latest post 22 hours ago by yves_b
0Helpful
21Views
1Replies
Here is the current setup: [cable modem] --- [Cisco Firewall] --- [XE75] --- [ethernet switch] On the main floor of my house it's all wifi. Everything connects to the XE75 fine. In the basement everyt
By Brain21 · Latest post 22 hours ago by yves_b
1Helpful
46Views
4Replies
I just installed my XE5300 network, replacing my Netgear Orbi network and have a couple of questions. 1. How can I access my network manager from my desktop? 192.168.1.1 in the web browser doesn't wor
By SoCal-2024_J · Latest post 22 hours ago by yves_b
0Helpful
17Views
1Replies
So I needed the Deco M5 to work in Access Point Mode and not Router Mode... When I set it up, it worked fine and pretty quick to connect in Router Mode... So my connection is as follows : Internet to
By urajay · Latest post 23 hours ago by yves_b
0Helpful
87Views
7Replies
Hi to all, Before deciding on a mesh system, specifically for 6Ghz wifi band, I verified and confirmed my Samsung Galaxy S20 FE5G, Samsung Galaxy S23, and the other two Lenovo laptops can see our SSID
Wi-Fi 6E
By RobSal2023 · Latest post Yesterday by Paul_US_2024
24Helpful
10218Views
29Replies
The only thing I like about this one is that when it works, it's fast. I can max my 1gb internet speed with ATT fiber. But this isn't stable. There are issues and never experienced that with the netge
By peekeesh · Latest post Yesterday by peekeesh
2Helpful
126Views
4Replies
TP Link has had their wifi 7 products out for a good while now and I believe the PoE BE65 was announced at the same time as the other products. This leads me to believe they're having some problems wi
Wi-Fi 7Home Network
By BE65_PoE_When · Latest post Yesterday by Riley_S
0Helpful
66Views
3Replies
I have added a new Gen 6 IPad mini and get the error message unable to join the network. I have 19 clients connected with no issues. What do I need to do? thanks
Client Devices
By Nelson2 · Latest post Yesterday by Nelson2
0Helpful
32Views
1Replies
I have a 3 unit mesh wifi 6e set-up in Steamboat and I am trying to set up a 3 unit mesh wifi 7 BE11000 in Minnesota. Both were purchased at Costco. Can the same App run two seperate systems? Do I jus
By Wohlf · Latest post Yesterday by Ryan
0Helpful
22Views
1Replies