Deco

TP-Link Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh solution providing seamless Wi-Fi coverage for your house. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Deco products.
Deco

Tags

Label

I'd love to have a logging feature for monitoring my ISP (Spectrum) going down every day at least 14 times. I'm beyond aggravated by their omissions and denials. They send techs out and they can't do
Feature Request
0Helpful
8Views
0Replies
I bought this TP Link XC220 G3v recently. But the issue is, many websites are not opening in this ONU, they are getting timed out. I have tried these methods: Changed the DNS in both LAN & WAN. Change
Feature RequestApp BlockingClient DevicesFirmware Updatexc220g3v
By Archisman · Latest post Friday by Archisman
0Helpful
239Views
4Replies
I have recently invested in the Deco ecosystem (The XE75 PRO), and I am currently experiencing some sort of App glitch. Problem...when I log into the Deco Phone App(android) and view clients the onlin
Deco LabFeature RequestRoamingFirmware UpdateClients offline
By Dellki · Latest post Thursday by David-TP
25Helpful
1499Views
24Replies
TP Link support will this be released for the US region soon? This looks like a step in the right direction, I currently have the XE5300 and also testing out the Nest WIFI Pro and if this is coming to
Feature RequestFirmware Update
By shleets · Latest post Wednesday by David-TP
1Helpful
58Views
1Replies
I was attempting to add a VPN client to my router when I noticed that there was no option for wireguard with this specific model (or series). I was wondering why there is no support for wireguard even
Feature RequestFirmware Update
By littlejack · Latest post Tuesday by Sandipdsp
3Helpful
677Views
9Replies
I purchased my X55 back Feburary 1, 2024 and I have had nothing but problems with the devices. Everything from losing my configuration settings, confusing which Deco is set as main to adding old equip
Firmware Updatedefective hardwareFeature RequestBackhaul MethodAccess Point Mode
By Yewtink · Latest post Monday by Yewtink
0Helpful
263Views
8Replies
How does one disable port forwarding temporally? please don't tell me to "delete the rule". In Deco App v3.7.26), when i do security scan, it sees that Port Fowarding is enable and is asking to "disab
Feature RequestPort ForwardingDeco
0Helpful
23Views
0Replies
By placing clients on the guest network, you are going out of your way to keep them away from the main network. If I run a DNS server on my main network it makes sense that the DNS server setting from
Feature RequestClient Devices
By MattyMkFly · Latest post a week ago by MattyMkFly
0Helpful
41Views
2Replies
I'm having an issue where blocked devices still have access to the internet. I only have two devices on the network, my phone and my MacBook. The first time I blocked and then unblocked my macbook it
Feature RequestBlock list
By Pinky-12 · Latest post a week ago by David-TP
2Helpful
69Views
2Replies
I bought the Deco S4 (3 pack) recently. I love the form and function of the system so far. My biggest dissapointment is that I am not able to monitor data usage for specific devices (clients). Are the
Feature RequestData Usage
1Helpful
32Views
0Replies