Adapters

TP-Link Wi-Fi adapters provide you a more flexible way to join the wireless network. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Adapters.
Adapters

Tags

I had a TL-WN725N that was working fine on a legacy Windows computer. Had the hard drive replaced, and now cannot get it to work. There is no power light - it does have it on other computers, and the
Windows 11BluetoothLinux DriverMAC Driver
By Ohiostar · Latest post 17 hours ago by terziyski
0Helpful
16Views
1Replies
I hope so because I refuse to buy anymore Realtek based wifi devices of any kind. It would be nice of tp-link gave Linux users what they've been asking for, an Intel based solution with drivers that a
Linux Driver
By dicobalt · Latest post 2023-09-06 03:45:59 by David-TP
0Helpful
244Views
1Replies
Greetings, I have recently added a TP-link dongle to a desktop system and did a fresh install of the most up to date debian/kernel version, I can see networks and am able to put in the password but I
Linux Driver
By Robrh · Latest post 2022-09-06 19:03:30 by Riley_S
0Helpful
532Views
1Replies
Hello, Greetings, i just want to ask if the specified Device is Compatible with Linux Ubuntu 22.04 LTS with Kernel version of 5.15.0-40 generic? I found a Driver for Linux but it is for an outdated ve
Linux Driverdriver
0Helpful
551Views
0Replies
Model : Hardware Version : Firmware Version : ISP : Hello, I recently purchased the Archer T4U V3. The box claims there is Linux support, but the TP-LINK website does not have any Linux drivers for th
Linux Driver
By elaguy · Latest post 2020-08-27 09:18:13 by aokneufi
8Helpful
36743Views
11Replies