Tapo Robot Vacuums

Welcome to the Tapo Smart Vacuum Module! If you have any questions, need help with configuration, or want to show off your vacuum in action, you have found the right place!
Tapo Robot Vacuums

Label

Welcome to the Robotic Vacuum and Mob Module from Tapo! This thread was created to provide common troubleshooting steps and collect user solutions in one location. Before submitting a new thread, plea
Official
5Helpful
395Views
0Replies
Auto Emptying Docks for Tapo Robot Vacuums Keeping Your Floors and Hands Clean For Up to 70 Days* Joining our two previously released Vacuums, the RV10 and RV10 Lite, the Tapo RV10 Plus is now availab
0Helpful
480Views
0Replies
At CES 2023, a brand new Tapo Vacuum Robot line was introduced to handle the vacuuming, mopping and even automatic trash packing for you. Let’s take a look at the Tapo RV10 Series —— the entry-level r
New Arrival
0Helpful
752Views
0Replies
Tapo RV30C and RV30C Plus Featuring LiDAR and Gyroscope for Dual Navigation, the Tapo RV30C accurately maps out your home, avoids extra cleaning, and even works well in the dark. The Tapo RV30C and RV
0Helpful
179Views
0Replies
Hi, I saw that the RV30 is already available outside of the US. When will it be available in the US?
By mkostersitz · Latest post 2023-04-18 14:56:05 by mkostersitz
0Helpful
403Views
2Replies
Using Voice Commands for Tapo Robotic Vacuums “Alexa, Ask Tapo Vacuum to Vacuum After 8:00 PM” “Alexa, Ask Tapo Vacuum Where It Is” “Alexa, Ask Tapo Vacuum to Stop Cleaning” As Robotic Vacuums have be
By Riley_S · Latest post 2023-04-13 19:23:13 by Riley_S
0Helpful
885Views
5Replies
After 2 weeks of use and shaking the robot down to see what it can and cannot do I have concluded that the cons outweigh the pros at this point. Maybe the next generation is closer to what I expect. W
0Helpful
297Views
0Replies
This is not really a Tapo issue alone, any other vacuum we use has the same issue. We have 3 dogs, Border Collie mix, Aussie and Chihuahua all are long/medium haired. So lots of hair to vacuum up. I a
By mkostersitz · Latest post 2023-04-05 15:41:45 by mkostersitz
0Helpful
340Views
2Replies
Our home has 2 floors, How can I prevent the vacuum from trying to return to the charging station on the ground floor when I carried it upstairs and set it to Clean everything? it would repeatedly go
By mkostersitz · Latest post 2023-04-03 09:20:55 by Solla-topee
0Helpful
250Views
1Replies
The main brush got stuck from pet hair and the vacuum stopped and the app threw a notification. I flipped the machine over, removed the brush, cleaned it up, and flipped it back in the same spot. Pres
By mkostersitz · Latest post 2023-03-31 19:19:09 by mkostersitz
0Helpful
372Views
2Replies