T9UH drivers and config tool

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-07-17 00:55:56
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I had been having speed issues with my wifi connection so I purchased a T9UH V1 USB adapter to help with the speed. I loaded the driver and config tool provided on the disk, everything seemed to work OK the first day. Then, after a couple of days I could not get any better speed than 1M, but my cell was getting 25M from the same WAP. I tried using the TP-link driver update but it kept telling me I already had a driver installed and I had to remove the old driver first. I used device mgr to determine that I was using Microsoft driver 1030.11.503.2016. I then removed the adapter from Win 10 version 1803 and reinstalled the driver from the install disc which was 1030.3.831-2015 - THIS FIXED MY SPEED issue so that now I got 25M. I never did figure out how to install the 170623 software update from the TP-link download site.

Another issue I have had that I don't have a solution to is the config tool. Randomly the TWCU.exe started using over 50% processor and sometimes there were 2 instances running at the same time. The config tool on the install desk was 1.3.1 and I have not found a newer version. My solution to this was to use add/remove to remove the application.

If you are having the speed issue you might try rolling back your current driver or using the .....-2015 driver which worked for me. No clue on what to do about the config tool, you can use Win 10 to config with the tool. All this may be a Win 10 V 1803 issue.

Any suggestions?
Options
13 Reply
Re:T9UH drivers and config tool
2018-07-17 10:52:56
had the similar issue as yours before.

Win10 updates and it also updates the driver of the adapter.

This driver hasn't been tested by tp-link and it's provided by chipest. There may be some compatibility issue.

TP-Link support suggested installing the driver in the CD or driver on their official website.

Since you installed the driver twice, it may keep two instances.

We can remove them and use windows utility.
Options
2018-07-26 10:47:21
Better speed only last a few days and then back to the same slow speeds. Something is bad wrong with the device or drivers.
Options
2018-07-26 17:28:08
Excellent list and genuine information and it works for me. Thank you for sharing I am looking forward to the next blog. If you want to read more about Digital marketing then visit Best Digital marketing Course in South Delhi.
Options
2018-08-28 21:18:29
Hello hope you doing well I want to say that your blog is just amazing. Excellent list and genuine information and it works for me. Thank you for sharing I am looking forward to the next blog. You want to increase your knowledge then you can visit the Best Digital Marketing Course in South Delhi from one of the best and reputed Digital Marketing Course in Delhi for beginners and startups.
Options
2018-09-20 17:08:58
Here you will not get the good suggestions.. people are here only commenting that they are automated bots or something like that..
Options
2018-09-28 19:02:01
Hello, How are you all. Very good feeling after reading this.Really amazing info. Learn how you can also do it by joining one of the best digital marketing course in delhi. This one is a very good career option for all the youth who have a lot of creativity but they did not get the platform to show that. I will provide a right career opportunity to all of them. This is the motive of Wamp Institute. I hope you will think about it.
Options
Software Services
2018-10-07 15:31:54
Very nice post, I just stumbled for your weblog and wanted to say that I’ve really enjoyed surfing around your blog posts, as they are highly knowledgeable. We are offering services for QuickBooks Support Phone Number & QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number
Options
2019-10-16 06:19:16

Plan a visit to Chardham as this yatra will take you to another world of beautiful landscapes with dense mountain forests, large valleys, waterfalls, flowing rivers etc. Arrow Aircraft provides Chardham Yatra by Helicopter. Get the best Chardham Helicopter Booking Price by ArrowAirCraft.

Options
2019-10-17 09:27:25

Geftinat 250Mg Tablet is prescription anticancer medicine that is manufactured by Natco Pharma Limited. It functions by interfering with the growth and spread of cancer cells in the body.

Options
2019-10-17 09:28:31

@donwhis 
Geftinat 250Mg Tablet is prescription anticancer medicine that is manufactured by Natco Pharma Limited. It functions by interfering with the growth and spread of cancer cells in the body.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 2431

Replies: 13