CPE210 Client Mode and Archer C50

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-04-12 20:19:16
Model: CPE210  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: default?

I Live in a Camper in a Trailerpark, We only have wireless avilable to us but on account of living in a metal box and this being a rathr large trailer park were unable to get a decent or consant signal. I have the CPE210 In Clinet mode with an ethernet port hooked up to the archer C50's Internet port. Im currently using client mode. Is it possible for my Internal network (Archer) to recive Internet from the CPE210 this way?

Wireless internet X.X.1.0

Interneal Network X.X.0.0

CPE IP X.X.0.101

Im having issues as Can nconnect the CPE to the wireless network but im not able to get internet on any device on the archer.

Options
1 Reply
Re:CPE210 Client Mode and Archer C50
2019-04-12 21:01:32

@EjjiShin 

As far as the Archer C50, what ever is wired to the internet port of WAN port and provides a internet connection, it should work. Be it a Ethernet cable directly from a modem or from a switch.

We have routers that can be configured for client mode (TL-WR902AC), that pretty much turns them into a glorified wireless adapter that gives internet to what ever is wired to it.

I would recommend posting this in our business forum as well as you are dealing with the CPE where it seems that may be the issue: https://community.tp-link.com/en/business

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1323

Replies: 1

Related Articles