How to configure for torrent downloads

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-03-05 14:59:29
Model: Deco M9 Plus  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.2.12

Since installing our new Deco M9 plus, I have been unable to download torrent using UTorrent software. After contacting them, I was told to contact support for router configuration. Any help would be welcomed 

Options
7 Reply
Re:How to configure for torrent downloads
2020-03-05 18:14:09

@Computerbabe 

Its likely that the incomming traffic is beling flagged by the AV software.  We would first recommend checking those setting and the logs to see if access is being blocked.  If it is then we can't due much as the block is happening from TrendMicro's servers.  They are detecting the traffic as a risk and blocking it.  If this is the case really your only recourse would be to look into VPNs and have the traffic origin masked.

Options
2020-03-08 16:39:15

@Computerbabe 

Thank you for replying

I checked the AV -  Norton. There was nothing to report. I even tried everything again, turning off Norton. I am running a VPN - BtGuard.

I also connected directly to internet usin an ethernet cable.

Where else do I look?

Marge

Options
2020-04-16 17:40:33 - last edited 2020-04-21 09:43:30

Well, honestly, I don't think that torrent sites are great to use, I would recommend you not to use them, or to be very careful using them. So to say, you need to pay attention when you try to use torrent site. I would definitely recommend you to read this article router-reset.com and you will find out all the necessary details about torrenting, also, you will find there a couple of torrent sites that could be used without being afraid to get malware software on your PC. This is what you have to do if you want to torrent safe, most of the times, torrentig could destroy your PC and you will have to deal with that a long time

Options
2021-01-13 17:11:09

@Computerbabe 
Did you ever get sorted/improvement with this problem at all?
I have recently installed the Deco M4 and have the problem where I can download torrents, but the connection rate is flying up high then dropping to nothing then back up again a minute later and so on...  :/

Options
2021-12-27 12:31:39

@Computerbabe 

All things considered, truly, I don't feel that downpour locale are extraordinary to utilize, I would prescribe you not to utilize them, or to be exceptionally cautious utilizing them. So to say, you want to focus when you attempt to utilize the downpour site. I would prescribe you to peruse this article router login and you will discover every one of the essential insights regarding torrenting, likewise, you will find there two or three deluge destinations that could be utilized without being reluctant to get malware programming on your PC. This is the thing that you need to do assuming you need to deluge protected, the majority of the occasions, torrenting could obliterate your pc and you should manage that quite a while

Options
2021-12-30 13:44:05 - last edited 2021-12-30 13:45:14

Hello, if contacting them doesn't help you, try installing a proxy server.

Options
2022-01-06 09:16:52 - last edited 2022-01-06 12:04:37

Luckily, my cousin recommended me to buy a proxy server from https://avoidcensorship.org/. If you are interested, find more on their website. Here you can choose a proxy server at a really reasonable price and solve your problem in less than one hour. Good luck to you.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 9509

Replies: 7

Related Articles