Av600 New Node Problems

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Av600 New Node Problems

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Av600 New Node Problems
Av600 New Node Problems
2020-05-19 20:11:09
Model: AC50  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version:

Bought AC600 starter kit last July, worked well on any power outlet in the home I tried. Just added another range extender node and now the weirdness begins.

Tried quick setup pairing new node to existing, seemed to work but no network connectivity on either node device. Many attmpts to re-pair got same results

Fast forward to complete factory reset of each node, new SSID passwords etc and tested both and they worked and I took the new node to a remote location I had used before with old node and it worked UNTILL I pluged in a scend node, no network connectivity with the LED something looking like a house turned green (was off when things worked.

Original is hardware 4.0 and new node is 4.8

Any ideas what to try next?

My existing netowrk works well within range, no issues there

Options
1 Reply
Re:Av600 New Node Problems
2020-05-20 16:23:55

@Greatwhitewing 

Plug all the nodes into the same room, and pair them up, so all the powerline LED lights are green, then test the connectivity. Once they are paired up, unplug all of the nodes, then plug in the node in the original location, now plug the second adapter where the router is, and now plug the third adapter where you want it. The powerline light will automatically come on, if the LED light does not come on move it to a different outlet until it does.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 397

Replies: 1