Problem with internet connection TP-L MR600

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-06-02 06:52:55 - last edited 2020-06-02 12:03:57
Model: Archer MR600  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi,

I am experiencing some problems with internet connection - three days ago I came back home and found that I have no internet connection - I have checked the router and there was only power light on, on the router - no WiFi, signal strength, 4G+ lights. I have reset the router, all reset ok, lights back on, but since then I am experiencing connectivity problems with internet - some websites are loading ok, but with noticeable delay and other pages you got to wait 20-30 seconds to load, once loaded they are running ok. Or I got to shut browser down and reopen the page and it loads ok again. Or website will load but photos take some time to load. I play one P2P game and same happens, sometimes it takes ages to connect game to the server. Same when finishing online game, I am stuck on my own in game for about 15 seconds, when all players are gone and battle has finished already.

It happens on my PC and two mobile phones. 

I have noticed that streamable videos loading for a while as well - there is a blank blank screen and I got to wait to watch the video.

As I am using mobile internet, I have also checked my other SIM card as I thought it may be mobile internet provider problem, but the other SIM card gives same results.

Firmware is the latest and router is only two months old.

Please advise.

Thank you,

Griellwe 

Options
2 Reply
Re:Problem with internet connection TP-L MR600
2020-06-02 17:27:52

@Griellwe 

Please reach out to your local support team here: link

Options
Re:Problem with internet connection TP-L MR600
2020-06-03 12:55:19 - last edited 2020-06-03 12:57:03

@Tony thanks for your help, I will get in touch with support team, but yesterday night I have upgraded ISP file recommended in this thread thread on tp-link forum and it seems to be ok now, not great but acceptable for me. If it will get worse again I will get in touch with you. Thank you.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 744

Replies: 2

Related Articles