Unable to connect to WiFi extender: Incorrect Password

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Unable to connect to WiFi extender: Incorrect Password

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
43 Reply
Re:Unable to connect to WiFi extender: Incorrect Password
2021-10-15 04:43:17
just your standard NZ vodafone router, just google what every brand you have and default password or look at back or bottom for a sticker
Options
2021-10-23 15:14:24

@Solla-topee so why is it i have been connected for about a year, able to check everything and log in then suddenly i cant get in and my password doesn't work?  Why does this type of crap always happen?  Same password as the router which i can still log into no problem, just having issues with the extender.  

Options
2021-10-25 10:04:28

Hey, @Baddude007 

May I know how often does the issue happen, and could you temporarily fix the issue by rebooting range extender or reboot router?  It sounds an unstable issue on your range extender, not just an incorrect password error after the installation discussed in this thread. Can you create a new thread here with the model number version, led status, frequency of the issue etc., and we could look in to your case further. . 

Please confirm your range extender has installed the latest firmware.How to upgrade the firmware of my range extender (new logo)?

Options