Weekend Time Control to start after midnight

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-12-20 19:18:54
Model: Archer C4000  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.1.1

I'm looking for some clarity and maybe some help.   On the Archer C4000, there are controls to set bed time, but TP has decided to define school nights and weekends in the controls.  On the weekends, I'm cool with them staying up til 1am.  They are teenagers after all.  So to  clarify, if I want the internet to cut off at 12:30am (for example), which is shortly after midnight on Friday & Saturday, would I set FROM to 12:30am?   Or will that think that I went to stop them Friday and Saturday morning, 12 hours off from when I actually want it to kick in.  Will it interpret this as AFTER midnight? Or will it think morning of? 

Will the below rule work?  If they would let me do it by the day of my choice, i would be choosing SATURDAY and SUNDAY for this rule, but you can't just choose those.  

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 220

Replies: 0

Related Articles