Configure to work in the same range as my ISP router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-05-01 16:54:59 - last edited 2021-05-01 17:00:52
Model: Archer AX10  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

I made several tries to configure my new router to work in the same range as my ISP router...

In my last try I set the TP-Link router as Access Point... Also, before, I had varied the LAN IP.... From then on, I lost access to the webpage tplinkwifi.net...

In my ISP router I restricted the DHCP to addresses between .2 and .100 and set it to the bridge mode... By the way, my TP-Link router is connected to the LAN4 port of my ISP router...

How can I revert the settings of my TP-Link router? I tried to do reset, pressing the WPS button more that 10 seconds, but what happened was the switching on or off of the WiFi LEDs.

How can I set my TP-Link router to work in bridging, ie, in the same range that my ISP router?

Note: in the start I updated the firmware of the TP-Link router...

Note: It's not easy to me to connect to the router via cable, since I have a laptop without ethernet port...

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 243

Replies: 0