Deco x60 No internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Deco x60 No internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Deco x60 No internet
Deco x60 No internet
2021-07-19 16:27:51
Model: Deco X60  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.1

Hi,

I have just the 1 x60 which I use for my entire house.  I send internet to my house from another building on my farm, the internet coming into the house is reliable and used by a few other houses on the farm.  I can plug the internet cable into my PC and it works fine, but if I plug it into the x60 it will say there is no internet.

It has worked fine for a few months and just started having this problem.  Restarting the x60 did fix the problem the first time but it happened again not too long after and now restarting it doesn't fix it.  I tried a factory reset and that did not fix it either.

Is there anything I can do to fix this or do I need to send it back?

Thanks

Options
2 Reply
Re:Deco x60 No internet
2021-07-23 06:19:30

@Marty4Sale 

Hi, I have seen Deco X60 is online under your TP-Link ID, so is the router working fine now?

If yes, may I know how did you fix the issue?

Thank you very much.

Options
Re:Deco x60 No internet
2021-07-23 07:13:52

@TP-Link 

Turned out to be the cable.  I was using the cable that came with it but for some reason it stoped working.  I changed it to a spare one I had and it worked fine.  

Options