X20 web UI extremely limited

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-10-20 20:11:05
Model: Deco X20  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.1.1 Build 20210723 Rel. 57605

The web UI that is accessed from a PC is extremely limited and needs to be full featured.  As it is now, to make a change, I have to stop using my computer and pick up my phone to make changes to my network.  The phone UI is not ideal for many of these tasks beyond the initial setup of the hardware. Many "advanced" inputs such as managing the blacklist and parental controls are more easily managed in a standard web interface on a PC.   Please make the web UI fully featured.  Apologies if this was posted already.

Options
2 Reply
Re:X20 web UI extremely limited
2021-10-21 02:47:07

@Anakha12 

Hi, there is no plan for web UI managed yet and  I will note down this feedback.

If anyone had the same request, please feel free to reply below with your reasons for this feature.

Thank you very much.

Options
Re:X20 web UI extremely limited
2022-02-10 23:21:36

TP-Link wrote

@Anakha12 

Hi, there is no plan for web UI managed yet and  I will note down this feedback.

If anyone had the same request, please feel free to reply below with your reasons for this feature.

Thank you very much.

@TP-Link I have the same request since what you can do in the App is very limited.

In my particular case I need to disable the 5Ghz band and leave only the 2.4Ghz. For some reason some devices can't find the network when both bands are enabled.

I remember doing this in the past, although I might be thinking of a router from a different brand. Anyways, there should be more options to tweak the equipement we bought. While a lot of users might find what you give them in the App enough, there's a lot of us that need more flexibility.

Options

Information

Helpful: 4

Views: 364

Replies: 2

Related Articles