Orange Internet Light Only

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-11-05 02:28:35 - last edited 2021-11-22 11:05:51
Model: Archer AX1500  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I'm having an issue with having a solid orange internet light with my router. No other lights are on it is turned on and plugged in. When I first turn it on, every other light comes on Green for a fraction of a second and then turns off, except for the orange internet light.

I've tried leaving it unplugged for a little while and I tried pressing and holding the reset button. Nothing seems to make a difference. I have verified with my ISP that there are no issues on their end.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Orange Internet Light Only-Solution
2021-11-22 11:05:42 - last edited 2021-11-22 11:05:51

@Jcason2121 

If that is the case, we recommend reaching out to the local tech support, so they can work with you in looking into the issue further or help with the replacement:

https://www.tp-link.com/support/contact-technical-support/#Hotline-Support

Recommended Solution
Options
3 Reply
Re:Orange Internet Light Only
2021-11-08 09:19:54

@Jcason2121 

Hello, does it mean even the power light is not lit up on the router? When did you purchase it, and was it working before? Be sure you are using the original power adapter that came with the router, the power should be 12 V ⎓ 1 A. If possible, we hope you could try with another power adapter to see if it can power up the router.

Options
Re:Orange Internet Light Only
2021-11-21 17:17:51

@Kevin_Z that's correct, not even the power light is on. The only light that is on is the internet light, and it is orange. This only happens when the router is turned on. Plugged in, turned on, but only the orange internet light.

Options
Re:Orange Internet Light Only-Solution
2021-11-22 11:05:42 - last edited 2021-11-22 11:05:51

@Jcason2121 

If that is the case, we recommend reaching out to the local tech support, so they can work with you in looking into the issue further or help with the replacement:

https://www.tp-link.com/support/contact-technical-support/#Hotline-Support

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1371

Replies: 3

Related Articles