Deco auto restarts while trying to play call of duty or sometimes when on google meets

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Deco auto restarts while trying to play call of duty or sometimes when on google meets

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-11-17 11:19:38
Model: Deco M4  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.4.3

Hi, why does my deco auto restart constantly when I'm trying to play call of duty. It also does this sometimes when I'm on a google meets call or when I'm trying to download something. The moment I attempt to download something it auto restarts which has been happening from the time I got the device. However the latest issue is when I try to play call of duty vanguard the moment it connects to a game the deco auto restarts again and again. 

Options
5 Reply
Re:Deco auto restarts while trying to play call of duty or sometimes when on google meets
2021-11-18 06:56:12 - last edited 2021-11-18 06:56:35

@Shiva91 

Hi, are you able to reproduce the same issue most of the time?

I do see there is also a Deco M5 under your TP-Link ID and did you have the same issue with M5 as well?

And is M5 in the same mesh as Deco M4?

By the way, May I know who is your internet service provider?

Which unit is your main Deco? could you please send me the MAC address of the main Deco via private message?

Moreover, is Deco working under wireless router mode?

Thank you very much.

Options
Re:Deco auto restarts while trying to play call of duty or sometimes when on google meets
2021-11-23 06:53:19

@TP-Link 

hi Ive sent you a private message, let me know if you received it 

Options
2021-11-24 00:50:32

@Shiva91 

Hi, I am afraid I didn't.

Could you please send it again?

And how about other requested questions?

Thank you very much.

Options
2021-11-24 03:32:22

@TP-Link

hi, yes the same thing happens every time I play call of duty vanguard. On google meets it happens on some days and on some other days it restarts the deco once and is fine after. The moment I load into a game of COD Vanguard, within a few mins I get disconnected and my deco auto restarts. If I connect my pc directly to the router via an Ethernet cable, I can play the game fine. I have two deco m4's and one m5 each situated in each floor, all of them are connected to the router via an Ethernet cable and operating under access point. My service provider is maxis. I don't have a main deco, would you still like a MAC address? I appreciate your help. It's very frustrating as it's such a weird issue to have. Thank you. 

Options
2021-11-24 08:22:05 - last edited 2021-11-24 08:23:49

@Shiva91 

Hi, thank you very much for getting back to me.

I would like to forward your case to the senior engineers for further assistance and please make sure you could get an email from us.

At the same time, May I know what is the model of your Maxis router?

Between the Maxis router and routers, would there be any network switch, like

ISP—Maxis router—network switch-----port 1---M5

------port 2---M4

------port 3---M4

--if yes, what is the model of the switch?

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 357

Replies: 5

Related Articles