AX5400 Blacklist Problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

AX5400 Blacklist Problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
AX5400 Blacklist Problem
AX5400 Blacklist Problem
2021-11-18 19:23:14
Model: Archer AX73  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.4 Build 20210717 rel.62921(5553)

I have a device that shows up on my network from time to time. It never shows in the device list for my router, but on my windows computer, I can see a Cisco device in my network infastructure. I have the mac address of this device and I'd like to block it, but there's no option to manually type in a mac address for blacklist. I can only select a device that's already on my network??

Please see attached picture. I'm hoping there's a way around this somehow...

Options
1 Reply
Re:AX5400 Blacklist Problem
2021-11-19 03:06:19

@uesc 

If the device is not connecting to the AX5400 network, and it's not even showing up in the client list, we cannot block it from the router.

You can try to figure out what indeed is the device, and why it is showing up in the network infrastructure. Maybe you can ask Microsoft for help. I found there are similar questions on their community, such as the following:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/how-to-troubleshoot-unknown-devices-that-are-listed-in-device-manager-in-windows-xp-3acd0b45-2427-29cb-a85b-3778225fa48f

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options